She doesn’t let anyone walk all over her. She sees the world how it is and isn’t afraid to tell people the honest truth. People listen to what she has to say.
Have you ever seen a woman that you could only really describe as an “alpha”? Oftentimes when we use the word “alpha” to describe them, it’s because they’re attractive, powerful and commanding. They can also come off as bossy, but this is only because they know what they want.
You’ll know when you see one. Here are ten traits that come naturally to the alpha woman:
1. She’s never obnoxious or loud because of her high levels of confidence. The same confidence that makes people follow her, while simultaneously attracting only positive energies.
2. She’s one of those people that you just assume “has it all figured out.” She’s really just a balanced person who knows how to ebb and flow with the constant changes of life.
3. She doesn’t let anyone walk all over her. She sees the world how it is and isn’t afraid to tell people the honest truth. People listen to what she has to say.
4. She’s happy simply being herself. She doesn’t buy into the latest fads or beauty standards, her high self-confidence simply doesn’t make time for it.
5. In a similar facet, she doesn’t feel the need to compete with anyone but herself. Seeing how far she’s come from previous versions of herself is much more important than comparing herself to anyone else.
6. She can always tell the difference between helpful feedback and negative criticism and is wise enough to learn from both.
7. Highly intuitive, she can sense when it’s time to get rid of a toxic relationship, be it with a friend, a partner or a boss.
8. Never one to assume, the alpha woman enjoys healthy communication with those in her company. She dislikes when people misunderstand her, so she’d rather clear things up than assume otherwise.
9. Always supported by the people in her life, she gives back the same love and support that she receives. But she also expects others to believe in themselves as much as she does.
10. She is the queen of balancing her work life with her social life and recognizes how important it is to maintain that balance. She keeps her head in a good place at all times.